The Abortion Recovery InterNational logo is an awareness ribbon symbolic for awareness efforts. Our founding partners believed that after abortion trauma needed the same society awareness, as breast cancer or other awareness campaigns. So, our ribbon was designed. The colors signify:
- Blue - pain and emotional suffering that is often experienced following an abortion.
- White - healing and hope that comes after completing an abortion recovery program.
- Green - for the new life which follows the recovery experience.
Our awareness ribbon is similar to ribons used by other causes for recovery and awareness! Our goal with the ribbons is two-fold....
- When an abortion affected person sees one, we hope they'll be enlightened to the abortion recovery healing opportunities available to them by visiting our recovery focused website (www.AbortionRecovery.org)
- When a pregnant, abortion-vulnerable person(her boyfriend/parent/etc), sees our ribbon, they might reconsider this option because "abortion" was followed by the word "recovery"! The mindset might be: "Gee, why would anyone need recovery for something like that?"